Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Year in Review and a Look Ahead

Wow, 2011 and already 4 days into it. My how time flies!! After reading lots of blog posts about favorite projects of 2010, I decided to take a look back at what I had done. So much happened around here in 2010 and I am very excited about what 2011 has to offer. It was really hard to narrow my "favorites" down, but I was able to choose 1 layout and 1 card.

Looking back at the layouts I did last year, lots of them make me smile. But there is just one that I would have to call my favorite. Not necessarily because I think it's the best one, but because it was a turning point for me on how I approach my layouts. This one was done for my short time as a designer for Better Living Through Scrapbooking.


I have really slacked off on my card production, but I hope to get more of them created in 2011. Looking back, I am still in love with the card I will show you next. It was my first attempt at making my own flower and it is still just beautiful! (I couldn't part with the card..LOL)



I am so happy that so many of you have joined my little crafty adventure here at Kristina's World! I have my Blog Birthday coming soon and I am cooking up a fun celebration. I really hope that this year I can balance my creative time better and get on a more consistent posting schedule. My goal is at least 3 times a week. I think that is a good number for me considering all of my other responsibilities.

I wish you all only GOOD things for 2011!!

5 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you that the card is still as beautiful as when you made it. I wouldn't want to part with it either! That flower is gorgeous! Nice layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both these and can see why you like them too, hehehe. The flower is absolutely beautiful. Wishing you and your family the best in 2011 and thank you for all your support in 2010 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many of the projects you did this past year have been my "favorites"... but I do so love the layout you chose as yours! ... oh and I did the blog post at PCS like a good girl! :-) xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't blame you for not giving that card away. I remember when you made it. I soooo wanted to be able to get that pink and yellow shading figured out so I could do it. Never did. LOL
    I hear you about trying to get better with posting and scheduling. Sometimes it seems like it all just runs me over. You're such a versatile crafter you just keep on cluckin--I mean truckin girl! (Couldn't resist a chicken joke). I bought a rooster calendar at Michaels for a buck--I mean dollar. hee hee Okay I'll stop now. Hugs girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet projects! Thanks so much for posting your favorites. I remember when you posted that layout, and how much it caught my eye. Looking forward to another full year of your wonderful creations. :)

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!