Friday, January 7, 2011

Papercraft Star Challenge 27

Another great challenge this week over at Papercraft Star! I hope that you will join me and create a project.
Here are the challenge details,

Challenge 27 - New Year's Resolution Project
Begins January 5, 2011
Make a card, layout, altered item, gift or home decor project using one of your New Year's Resolutions as your inspiration.  Be sure to include the New Year's Resolution as part of your project description on your blog! You have until Noon (eastern) on Saturday Jan 8th to get your project linked up before the voting begins. 


Here is what I came up with for this challenge.





I decided to do a digital layout for this challenge. I purchased a great digital download from Basic Grey, this is the Scarlet's Letter collection. Let me just say, I LOVE IT! It is a beautiful collection. Basic Grey is one of my favorite lines, I own quite a bit of it. I would love to have the "real" version of this line in my hands.  Okay, back to the challenge...New Year's Resolutions. I didn't make any this year. Why make them if I know I will never keep them, instead we just made lots of plans. Among them are 2 visits to my wonderful friend Beth, a trip to TN and WY and getting some debt paid off.  I am really excited about everything that comes along with 2011!!


Supplies:
Digital Kit: Scarlet's Letter (Basic Grey)
Software: My Digital Studio (Stampin Up

11 comments:

  1. Wow Kristina, you totally rocked the digital layout. I love how you put that kit together, I adore the photo of you and Rick (he's wearing a beard now??!!), and of course... I LOVE THE VERY FIRST PLAN! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome LO! Love the design! Great pic too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO and great idea to make plans instead of resolutions. I've stopped with those too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you say "just plans" it makes your goals sound much more realistic than resolutions. I love the photo! You two are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your digi layout. The simple design lets the "papers" and photo shine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one awesome layout chicken girl! LOL I'm glad you got a chuckle out of my corny jokes. I really do love this project. The papers are gorgeous and I love the design of the page. The distressed look on the journaling strips is fantastic. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous digital design, Kristina! I totally agree with you about Basic Grey. Just love everything they do. And you really rocked them here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything here looks so carefully plotted, and so immaculately placed ! AND I love that you used the color gray, we just don't see that enough, and you did it in such a striking way. Wonderful exec reveal this week - I think you gave us all something to think about !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photo Kristina! I like the "Just plans" idea for the New Year. I don't make resolutions either, but setting some goals is definitely do-able.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!