Monday, January 10, 2011

Flourish - The Kraft Journal

Hello there! I hope you are having a wonderful day. I'm so glad you came to visit for the very first challenge at The Kraft Journal. This week we have a Word Challenge and the word is Flourish.

For my project I decided to use the actual word "flourish" on my project.



This card came together so easily for me. I used the Kraft Blank Note Cards from The Kraft Outlet. The note cards come with matching envelopes and I even stamped the envelope to match the card. I made this adorable flower with a 1" circle punch and topped it off with a Silver Bottle Cap, also from The Kraft Outlet. I love working with these bottle caps, you can be sure you will be seeing more of them on my projects! 

Please stop by The Kraft Journal and take a look at what our other amazing designers came up with for this Word Challenge. Make sure to join in on the fun too by linking up your project, you could win our monthly prize by participating. This month the prize is a $20 gift voucher to our store!!


Kraft Outlet Supplies:
#128 Kraft Blank Note Cards
#142 Silver Bottle Caps

Other Supplies Used:
DP - Paper Girl (The Girls' Paperie)
Tools - 1" Circle Punch (EK Success), Label Cookie Cutter Die (QuickKutz)
Stamp - Elements of Style (Stampin Up)
Ink - Tattered Rose Distress Ink (Ranger-Tim Holtz)
Glitter - (Hero Arts)
White Gel Pen - Signo Broad (Uni-ball)
Other - Dimensional Magic (Mod Podge - Plaid), Felt Leaves (from stash)

12 comments:

  1. I just love your card, Kristina! Awesome job on our first challenge. That flower is stunning! What creativity to create it from 1" circles. Love the bottle cap center and love the sentiment. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Kristina. That flower is STUNNING with a capital "S". Love the design.

    And thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog today!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!! I love your flower w/ the glittered bottle cap! Very green

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE this card Kristina!! The bottle cap was such an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning flower, Kristina! LOVE the bottle cap center. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristina ,I love the flowers ,you should do a tutorial on how to make them. Beautiful card.

    hugs
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm totally lovin' this flower. You need to show us how to make this cause I don't think I've seen it before. Love the bottle cap in the middle. You clever girl. Awesome project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMF Kristina, I love that flower it's gorgeous!!! I agree need a video and very clever with the bottle cap!! LOVE IT!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card! I just love the flower. Thanks for posting the details, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful flower on your card. Loving the two layer petals that have such an unusual curve to them !

    ReplyDelete
  11. You make some of the most beautiful flowers! The bottle cap makes a perfect flower center!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!