Monday, January 24, 2011

Challenge 3 @ The Kraft Journal

I can hardly believe we are already at the 3rd challenge for  The Kraft Journal. The challenge theme for this week is "Anything Goes". All you have to do is use this week's theme to inspire you to create a project and then link it up over at The Kraft Journal before 6:00 pm (Eastern Time) on Sunday January 30th. You could win our fabulous prize of a $20.00 Kraft Outlet store voucher! The more challenges you enter this month, the more chances you have to win! Don't forget to follow the challenge rules, you need to include either kraft cardstock or products from Kraft Outlet on your project to be eligible for the prize.

I'll be back on Wednesday to share a tutorial with you for The Kraft Journal, it's perfect for Valentines Day!!

3 comments:

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!