Monday, January 17, 2011

Family - The Kraft Journal

This week at The Kraft Journal we have another Word Challenge. This time the word is Family.
I chose to make a layout using one of my all time favorite family photos ever taken of us.


I really loved being able to "think outside of the box" with a few of the items I used from The Kraft Outlet. I used Kraft Text Weight Paper for my photo mat, scallop edge and my journaling block. I was able to create an anchor for my title by inking up a few Buff Ivory Labels. I used another Silver Bottle Cap on this project, told you that you would be seeing them again. I altered it with some alcohol ink to make it match the color scheme of this layout. I also put a button into the center of it for a very nice embellishment. I am loving all of the products from The Kraft Outlet, the quality is fantastic and the prices are great! I also love the fact that you can order many items in the quantity that you want not in a pre-set amount. Be sure to visit this great store!

Now it's time for you to head on over to The Kraft Journal to see what our amazing team of  talented designers did with the challenge word family. You can join in on the fun too, create a project using the challenge word as inspiration and get it linked up at The Kraft Journal, oh and don't forget about the monthly prize!

Kraft Outlet Supplies:
#142 Silver Bottle Caps
#89 Kraft Text Weight Paper
Buff Ivory Labels - Sheet


Other Supplies Used:
DP - (Lily Bee Designs)
Ink - Distress Ink in Vintage Photo and Barn Door (Ranger-Tim Holtz)
Button - Lost & Found (My Minds Eye)
Title - Bliss ( Dear Lizzy & American Crafts Thickers)
Other - Copic Marker E59, Krylon 18KT Gold Leafing Pen
Sketch - Becky Fleck's PageMaps2 page 11

6 comments:

  1. Your layouts always make me so happy! This one is especially fun and I just adore the family photo too... you rock...totally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout girlie! Such a great design and you've got some clever elements in there. Great papers and just a wonderful project! :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO and great use of all the products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful page, Kristina! I love that photo! what a treasure. I adore the way you used the labels behind your title lettering, and just love your bottle cap embellie. Fabulous job, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful layout Kristina. Love the circles, the lettering and that bottle cap. Wonderful design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful page! I love the design.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!