Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Project PageMaps 1-3


It's already the 3rd week into my personal scrapbooking challenge,  Project PageMaps!! This week I used the third sketch found on page 13 of the 1st book. The sketch is an 8 1/2 x 11 horizontal 3 photo layout. Since I don't do 8 1/2 x 11 layouts and I very seldom do 3 photo layouts, I improvised!



 I'm pretty happy with the way this one turned out. I always enjoy making these beautiful flowers! I also had fun playing with some very pretty paper I just got from Stampin Up.

I really need to get my butt in gear with this project and find time to do more than one layout a week. I won't make it through the first book this year by only doing one per week. I know I won't have time next week, but maybe the week after that. That means I will be tackling the 4th sketch on page 15. It's a 12 x 12 double layout. I don't do double layouts either...LOL I'll have to figure out a way to alter it to my taste.

Remember, if you have these sketches and would like to play along with me I would love the company. You can email me a picture of your layout and I'll post it here with mine.

I'll be back on Friday with a project for this week's challenge at Papercraft Star!
Have a great day and thanks for visiting my little piece of the world!!

Supplies:
Sketch - Scrapbook PageMaps by Becky Fleck page 13
DP - Springtime Vintage (SU)
CS - Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Always Artichoke (SU), Vintage Creme (Papertrey Ink)
Ribbon - Rose Red (SU)
Buttons - Not Quite Navy, Rose Red, Always Artichoke (SU)
Chipboard Alphas - Chip Chatter (Pressed Petals)
Punch - Curly Label (SU)
Circut Cart - Accent Essentials
Ink - Rose Red (SU), Distress Ink Weathered Wood (Ranger)
Thread - #755 (Janlynn)

7 comments:

  1. I'm just loving this project that you're doing! The flowers are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great LO of your beautiful family, kristina! love your flowers! they are so pretty! thanks for sharing and have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great family photo! Your layout is wonderful and I LOVE the flowers!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous layout! Your flowers are beautiful!! I have the first Page Maps book, I think I need to find the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet layout, Kristina! Love the tied bow at the top and your beautiful flowers. Lovely family photo, too, and I adore the big title. I wished I could have played along again with you this week, but couldn't manage it. I want to try to join again soon. I don't do double layouts either, so next week might be a bit of a challenge. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely ADORE this layout Kristina and those flowers totally rock...you're gonna have to make some while you are here ... a personal tutorial is requested :-)

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!