Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Creative Scrappers Sketch #137

Happy Wednesday!

I love a good sketch, don't you? All of my layouts start with a sketch. Now, that doesn't mean that I actually follow the sketch....they just get my creative juices flowing. The new sketch at Creative Scrappers did just that. I actually followed this one pretty closely. Here is the sketch,



And here is what I did with it,




I'll be back on Friday with another project for Papercraft Star, challenge 27.

Have a great day!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kristina, Happy New Year to you.
    Your Scrapbook LO is gorgeous. I have not done any scrapbooking since before Chrsitmas, but have a project coming up.
    I have also been asked by a local Private School to run a Scrapbook workshop in the summer, for 12 10 year olds, so hope it will be fun. Keep up the beautiful work. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pages are always beautiful.

    i do the same...i get inspired by something but it ends up entirely mine or at least 95% mine unless i purposely wanted to be a clone ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your page. Beautiful elements and embellies. I so need to do more layouts in 2011. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! That picture is tooo cute! Rick's angels--hee hee. Great layout and a fun memory for you Kristina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout and well, that photo is just FABULOUS of Rick's Angels!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! That photo really makes me smile! Love the twine circle and the flowers, too.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!