Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Project PageMaps 1-2

I'm so excited for this week, the 2nd week of my Project PageMaps. The wonderful and fabulous Audrey Pettit joined me in making a layout using the 2nd sketch from the book PageMaps. If you own the 1st book you can find the sketch on page 12.

First let me share Audrey's layout with you.


 How fantastic is that!! I just love the pictures she takes of her precious dog. If you follow my blog at all, you know how much of a dog lover I am! If you don't know who Audrey Pettit is, you MUST go visit her blog. She is absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for joining me this week Audrey!


Here is what I did with the 2nd sketch. I like seeing how 2 totally different layouts come from the same sketch!!


This past weekend we had a fun family photo shoot. We seem to always take more silly photos than traditional "good" ones. The girls always like to act goofy and Rick never has a problem joining in. Hard to believe that our girls are about to start their 2nd semester of college already!!

Next week I'll be back with the 3rd sketch from the book. You can find it on page 13. It's an 8 1/2 x 11 sketch, but I will convert it to a 12x12  since I don't do 8 1/2 x 11 layouts. If you would like to join me, please email a picture of your layout using the 3rd sketch and I'll post it here along with mine.


Supplies:
CS - Pomegranate Splash (Bazzill), Basic Black (Stampin Up)
DP - Wintertime (Echo Park)
Die Cuts - Wintertime (Echo Park)
Flower - Made by me with a scallop circle punch and a staple
Misc - White Gel Pen (Signo)

10 comments:

  1. Love this project that you're doing with the Page Maps! This is a great LO! Thanks for posting your supplies. I've been looking for a good white pen and that one really seems to show up good. I'm going to have to hunt it down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout, love the faux stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love those photos, Kristina! They are simply adorable...the photos and your family. And I love your take on sketch 2. You are spot on, my friend. I adore that you included the fun wonky stitching around the edges and love the strip you used across the center.
    This was just so much fun. Thanks for giving me the push to get some scrapping done. I hope I can play along again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I love that pose on the Dad's Angel's layout. So cute. And Audrey's layout is FAB too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great layouts! I love the different looks you've achieved using the same sketch. Your family photos are fabulous! Fun shots capture the essence of who you really are - as individuals and a family unit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. both layouts are awesome and the pics are so cute and funny, tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout Kristina! Yay on your second Page Maps layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your "silly" photos! It shows that you are a fun, loving family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG.... I love the photos from your family photo session and I ADORE the layout from both you and Audrey! How fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!