Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sorry

Hey there! I'm sorry I didn't get a post up yesterday, I really am trying to post Mon, Wed and Fri on a regular basis.  I have a lot going on here at the moment. I had a Doc appt to get the results of a CT scan and have another test run. The results of the CT scan only provided me with a referral to, yet another, doctor. Hopefully we can get things under control soon.

I will be back next week with a tutorial for The Kraft Journal and Papercraft Star.

I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend, I'll talk to you next week.
For now, I will leave you with one of our new family photos.

4 comments:

  1. you all look great!

    i will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you are having to go through some testing right now, Kristina! I really hope they get everything figured out pronto. wishing you the best! And what a beautiful family photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your family photo. Hope all is well with your test results. I just had a CT scan last week. Everything turned out great on my results. Hope they do for you too. Sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new family photo and love you too! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!