Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Where did my creativity go??

I think it ran away!! I tried really hard yesterday to make cards for some challenges I wanted to participate it. I was so excited to get my new Peachy Keen stamp set in the mail, so I sat right down and got to work. Oh it was awful....I tried 3 times. What I ended up with I was too ashamed to post. Even my daughter turned up her nose. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that I did our monthly budget and 2009 incomes taxes first. That's it....that must be what killed by creative side.
Today is a new day and I think I am up for another try. Cross your fingers and wish me luck!!
Hope you are all having a great day.
~KristinaH

1 comment:

  1. Okay...now I hope we are in business here! I am so glad you saw my post so that I can now leave all the comments I want to on your blog... I think... guess I will try it right now... right after I tell you how much I enjoy reading your posts and seeing your creations... and being able to comment on them too...now that's what I'm talking about!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!