Sunday, March 7, 2010

My first Mini Video

Hi everybody. I decided to try and make a video of my first mini. It's a little blurry, sorry. I'll get better with practice. I didn't talk, too nervous :) Anyway, this first mini is for my step-daughter Rachael. Both she and my daughter are graduating high school this year. I can't believe it!! I made this for her to put senior pictures of herself and her friends in it.

I cut it out of cereal boxes on my Big Shot using a cookie cutter die. The paper is from Basic Grey, the Lemonade collection pack. Some of the flowers are by Prima and some I made. I made two of the charms. I know this is a pretty basic mini, but for my first I'm happy with it.

Thanks for stopping by my little piece of the world!
~KristinaH

3 comments:

  1. Well, even though I didn't get to view it here at work, I saw it in production, you are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, thanks to you and your family for serving our country! And your crafting ideas are just amazing. You are an inspiration to me. Keep up the GREAT work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this first mini of yours and the second one is even better... you really have a knack for creating them!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!