Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's ALIVE!!

My cricut mat is sticky again!! That spray totally worked. But let me tell ya people...do it outside!! It smells like bug spray..yuck. It's not exactly warm today, but I headed out to the front porch after my first round of spraying....yep did it inside..BIG mistake. I have 3 Scentsy's going on this level of the house alone trying to get rid of the smell!! (Camu Camu by the way...LOVE IT)
Anywho....it works and I am stoked. It was like $20 and is supposed to last for about 48 re-sticky operations. Not bad.

Hope you are having a great day. Thanks for stopping by my piece of the world!!
~KristinaH

1 comment:

  1. Oh. Didn't see that you found a way that worked to re-stick your mat. I'm happy it worked out well for you.
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!