Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Curtain Call Act 19 and CPS #156


This card is for Stacey's Stampin Stage Curtain Call Act 19 and CPS Sketch #156. The colors were a different combo for me, but I had fun with it. The sketch was also a different shape for me. I don't make many long cards. I like going out of my own box sometimes.

My Formula:
SU! Cardstock in Rich Razzleberry, Pink, Bashful Blue, and Very Vanilla
Sentiment by My Sentiments Exactly - Sympathy Sentiments
Ink - Tsukineko in Coffee Bean and Distress Ink in Tea Dye
Glimmer Mist in Sea Glass and Tattered Rose
Cuttlebug folder Swiss Dots
Pearls by Recollections
Ribbon by Sheerly Yours (no color listed)
Cricut Cartridge Storybook for bird cut

Thanks for stopping by my piece of the world!

~KristinaH

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card ! I have been having trouble leaving you any comments here... I think others are having the same issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, Kristina! love the textured bg and that pretty bird:) thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bird and the embossing lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely sympathy card - they can be so hard to *get right* but I think you got it right. :) Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!