Tuesday, March 9, 2010

CPS #157 and Curtain Call Act 20

This card is for both the CPS #157 and Curtain Call Act 20 challenges. I tried some hand stitching on this one, I've never done that before. I'll probably try it again. I'm not sure I like how the holes look where the needle comes through. Any suggestions, or is that just the way it looks? Is the needle too big? I don't know. I made the flowers using a scallop circle punch and cut the leaves on my cricut. I glimmer misted them all up, no surprise there. I didn't add a sentiment becasue I'm not really sure this card needs one. I might add one later or just leave it as a blank notecard.

Here are the challenges:
Curtain Call Act 20 - Real Red, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, and Whisper White

Thanks for stopping by!
~KristinaH

4 comments:

  1. super cute, Kristina! love the textured flowers and that inspiring hand-stitching:) thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great! Hand stitching is a lot of fun and I wouldn't worry about the holes! The flowers are so cute, I did click to get a closer look. I thought they might be tissue paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!
    Please check out my NEW challenge blog and Design Team call! www.ppc-challenges.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    -Megs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!