Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Projects with the Cricut

Here are a few projects that I made with my Cricut today. We don't do large Easter baskets for the kids anymore. For one, I really try to limit the amount of candy that they consume. And two, all they really want anymore is money :)

I used the Tags, Bags, Boxes & More cartridge for both projects. I really tried to use more boy colors for Eric, so I focused on the blue and orange for his little Easter box. The bunny on the front was cut from the Easter cartridge and I just added an orange bow. The paper used on this is from Basic Grey, the Lemonade collection.









The little purse I made for Carson is really cute. I just added a little flower that I made on the front and a bow. The paper used on this one is from Me & My Big Ideas, the Chester collection.

I also had fun playing with my new camera! We just bought the Canon Rebel T1i. I'm still trying to figure out everything it can do, I'm probably gonna have to take a class!

I hope you are having a great day!
Thanks for stopping by my little piece of the world!
~Kristina

Update: I am posting this on Cricutters Anonymous for Challenge #31

10 comments:

  1. Great job and so very pretty, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristina these are so cute! I debated over getting that cartridge and never did. I miss being able to buy little things for Easter, Valentines, and Christmas for my girl but you're right all they want is money these days. :) TFS
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristina ! These are way too cute ! I love the picture props you made too ! Look so professional ! TFS !
    HUGS, JANIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute Easter baskets!! Love them and the purse!
    :) Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... Kristina!!! I just LOVE these projects!! I can't wait to see the video on your third mini too... you are really cranking those babies out now!!! LOL... I love my new printer...and my surgery is the removal of an offending gallbladder... nothing too serious! Okay...off to view your new video!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No matter that she may rather have money, I bet Carson will be totally tickled with that darling purse !! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great baskets!! Thanks for joining us this week at Cricutters Anonymous!
    Lynne CA DT:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute! I'm sure they were a big hit especially with all the yummy jelly beans!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so adorable! I love the colors you used! Thanks for joining us at CA!

    Kandi *CA DT*

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooohhh...I love that flower on your card. I want to know how to make it! Very cute photo displays...I wish I had the talent of taking better pictures for my blog.
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!