Wednesday, March 3, 2010

OCCSC4 and Color Throwdown #82


Look ma...no hands, I mean Glimmer Mist!! Can you believe it?
This is the last one for me today, my back is killing me, that's what I get for trying to exercise. What the helicopter was I thinking?!? Anyway, I doubled up on this one too. Actually it will play triple duty, I'm sending it to our niece for her birthday. She loves the outdoors so this reminds me of her. Happy Birthday Booty!! We love you!

Check out OCCSC4 and The Color Throwdown!!

My formula:

SU! card stock in Not Quite Navy, Ruby Red, Old Olive, and Very Vanilla
Wood grain stamp by All Night Media
Clear embossing powder by Zing
Distress Ink in Tea Dye
SU! ribbon in Old Olive
Owl and flower cut from Cricut cartridge Paisley
Sentiment from my stash
Google eyes from my stash
SU! felt leaves from the Sweet Pea collection
Corner chomper (love that thing!)

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I love this little owl--so glad you could play with us this week at CTD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i LOVE that owl! super cute card.aw Lucy and Piper are adorable :)
    thanks for joining us on the OCC Sketch Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!