Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A challenge over at 2peas in a Bucket!

(Sorry for the poor picture quality...lighting is bad here today)

I found a challenge over at 2Peas that really inspired me. I had so much fun making this little card. The paper is from Cosmo Cricket's Honey Pie collection. It just makes me smile. I played around a little with UTEE, I'm still trying to get the hang of it.
Head on over to 2Peas and check out this challenge: 101 Things You Can Do #81

Thanks for stopping by!
~KristinaH

4 comments:

  1. Kristina, your card is so darling! Perfect for Easter/Spring and I just love the way you used the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is cute, and the ribbon looks great! Now I am dying to see what you do with the UTEE, will it be something in a mold or something free form ? Gosh, isn't there just so much new to want to try! Guess I will take my 40% off coupon and go over to Michaels and look - you are the only one I see who is trying this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, me again. Try a light box if your pictures don't have good enough light. I made one out of a cardboard box, some white tissue paper, and two bitty flashlights, and I have been much happier with the quality.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!