The wonderfully fabulous Tracy passed on this awesome blog award to me. Thank you so much Tracy, you are an awesome person! If you don't know Tracy, you really should go and visit her. She is an amazing paper crafter and one of the most supportive people in my blogging world. You will not be disappointed when visiting her blog.
Here are the rules for this blog award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List three things which you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture you love.
5. Tag five people you wish to pass this award on to.
So...here we go...
1. See above, but thanks again Tracy!
2. on my blog, check
3. Three things I love about myself...hhmmmm
a. I put others first.
b. I do my best everyday to be a good wife and mother.
c. My toes all line up...lol (okay, lame..but I was struggling to think about myself in a positive light and I just got a pedicure today...so feet are on the brain) Okay, maybe my third thing is that I can laugh at myself.
4. There are SO many pictures to choose from...
This is one of the more recent photos in my collection. It was one of my most proud moments. My beautiful daughter on her graduation day (which was also my birthday) and my handsome husband and all those beautiful stripes he proudly wears!
5. Five people that I would like to pass this on to....
Beth - She is one of the best ladies I know
Janice - She is an amazing source of inspiration for me
Debbie - She always leaves the most uplifting comments for me
Regan - I look forward to seeing her designs every week
Liz - I love her style
Thanks again Tracy for thinking of me!