Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Winner of Blog Hop Candy

Thank you thank you to everyone who visited me and left a comment during the ScrapTiffany blog hop!
Also a big WELCOME to all of my new followers! I hope you enjoy visiting me here at Kristina's World often.

There were 51 comments left on my blog hop entry and I had Random.Org choose a number for me. Random.Org chose #34. Comment 34 was left by Amy, she had this to say,


"Amy said...

I love things that are both pretty and functional. Great Job! I never would have thought of it."

Congratulations Amy!! Please send me an email and let me know where you would like your gift certificate to. Your choices are Papertrey Ink or My Favorite Things.

Join me next week for some cute new layouts that I have to share with you!
Until then, I hope you all have a great day and fantastic remainder to your week.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Amy!
    Hope you have a wonderful day, Kristina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Amy!! I know you will enjoy the prize.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!