Design Team Call!!
Yep, that time of year again!
Tiffany is looking for a few good scrappers to be part of the next, ScrapTiffany Design Team! The ScrapTiffany Blog has 2 monthly Challenges that DT members will participate in.
There are several positions up for grabs and Tiffany is welcoming applications from everyone, International scrappers too!
This will be a 6 month position, to start on January 1, and runs through July 31, 2011.
***All DT Submissions must be in by Midnight, (Pacific Standard Time) Tuesday November 30th, 2010. The Design Team will be notified via e-mail by December 5th.
If you've never been on a design team before, that's OK! Just take the plunge, dive right in and submit your application. Tiffany is looking for Scrappers as well as Card Makers with a variety of interests, styles and personalities. It may be you!
E-mail the following information toTiffany@ScrapTiffany.com with Design Team Call in the subject line.
1. Name, Address and Photo of yourself. I want to get to know each person as I am looking at your applications and galleries.
2. A little information about you, who you are, and how long you have been scrapping.
3. Are you a part of any online communities? (2peas, etc.) If so, please list those websites, as well as your username.
4. Do you have a Blog? If so, please give the address.
5. Do you currently Design for anyone? Who? Any past Design Teams?
6. Include Good Quality Photos of the following:
~1 Altered Project
***If you are a Card Maker, please submit 5 Cards.
*These projects do not need to be new, but they should show your current Style.
If you are selected to be a part of ScrapTiffany's Design Team, your responsibilities include:
~Joining in on 2 monthly Challenges, two Layouts, Altered Projects or Cards per month, due the 1st and 15th of the month.
~Actively promote ScrapTiffany on your blog and any other websites where rules allow.
~Participate in Monthly Blog activities, such as Tutorials, Blog Posts or Sketch ideas.
~Take well photographed pictures of your layouts, as well as closer images of details when possible.
Tiffany is looking for all types of Scrapbooking Styles, so everyone is welcome to apply! Most of our Designers were First Time DT Members with ScrapTiffany, but have since joined one or more other Design Teams.
Good Luck!! E-mail Tiffany with any questions, Tiffany@ScrapTiffany.com