Monday, June 20, 2011

Welcome Summer with The Kraft Journal



It's time to Welcome Summer at The Kraft Journal!
Along with summer seems to come a lot of parties. I decided to create this adorable gift card holder for a birthday party that we recently attended.





I started out using one of the  Small Kraft Pillow Boxes from Kraft Outlet. I decorated it with the Pretty Bird Paper Tape collection. The stripes, leaves and butterfly were all made with the paper tape. The center of the flower is one of my Kraft Outlet fav's, a  Silver Bottle Cap topped off with a button from my collection. A faux stitch line created with my white gel pen finishes it off.

I hope that you will visit us at The Kraft Journal this week and play along with us. Create your "Welcome Summer" inspired project with either items from Kraft Outlet or kraft products to qualify to enter and win prizes.

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cheerful and adorable pillow box Kristina.. I love how you used the bottle cap too... you are totally like the queen of thinking of clever ways to use those caps for sure! Great work my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute, cute gift box, Kristina!! I absolutely love what you did with the paper tape. Love the faux stitching and the flower, too. You do such amazing things with the bottle caps. Totally inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute package Kristina! Love how you've used the paper tape. Think I'll dub you paper tape queen! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute Kristina! I am loving the button inside of the bottle cap. TFS, Regan

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!