Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bargello Tutorial for The Kraft Journal

Today at The Kraft Journal I am sharing a tutorial on the Bargello technique I used on this project,


Please visit The Kraft Journal and check out the tutorial!
Also, there is still time to enter this week's challenge, here are the details...

Use this week's "It's a Guy Thing" theme to inspire you to create a project and then link it up at The Kraft Journal before 6:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on Sunday June 12, 2011. All participants in our challenges for the month of June have a chance to be featured on our "Feature Me Fridays" posts as well as be entered to win a $15.00 Kraft Outlet Store Voucher! The more challenges you enter this month, the more chances you have to win!



Have a fantastic day!!

2 comments:

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!