Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Stamping on Layouts with Practical Scrappers

Today Practical Scrappers is featuring Layouts with stamping on them. I've done this a few times in the past, but stamps are not the first thing I grab when I'm making a layout. I'm not sure why, I always really like the way they turn out!

Here is a look at a layout I made using some stamping as the background,


I wanted the stamping to be have a more faded look, I didn't want it to be bold or crisp. I used the "stamping off" or "second generation" stamping technique to create an owl and tree background for this adorable picture of little William. The owl is from Hero Arts, the tree is from For the Luv of Art and the stitched line is from Sassafrass Be sure to head on over to Practical Scrappers and see what else has been published in the Stamped Layout catagory posted today, lots of different and inspiring ideas!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute layout with such an adorable model! William has the cutest smile!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!