Monday, October 4, 2010

Sketch Challenge at ScrapTiffany

This week we have a sketch challenge at ScrapTiffany. Sketch challenges are probably one of my favorite types of challenges...well, probably THE favorite. Here is the sketch that Tiffany gave us this week,

Here is the layout that I came up with,



I used the August kit from Little Red Scrapbook to make this layout. I threw in a few of my coffee filter flowers and some pink pearls to make a butterfly. It seems like yesterday that these photos were taken of our girls. This was Spring Break of their 8th grade year taken in front of the High School that Carson would be attending. Hard to believe that High School has come and gone and both Carson and Rachael are in college now!

I hope you decide to play along with us at ScrapTiffany this week!

Thanks for stopping by my little piece of the world!

Interested in what I used?
Here's the list:

All papers and letters are from the August Little Red Scrapbook Kit
(DP Sassafras Indie Girl, Letters Thickers fabric Salutations)
Coffee filter flowers and leaves
Pearls - Reflections
Cricut Cart - Accent Essentials

11 comments:

  1. great layout, kristina! love your flowers, they are so pretty! also love your butterfly! thanks for sharing and have a great week! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on this sketch! Those coffee filter flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright cheerful colors (makes me miss summer already) and I just adore the coffee filter flowers... the pictures of the girls are so sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is fabulous! love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fantastic layout Kristina! You always have the most wonderful photos to scrap. I'm lovin your flowers. :) Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful layout! Your girls are gorgeous and the I love the flowers! I am going to use this sketch for a layout, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this, I used this sketch today...am I supposed to post it somewhere to show it off? I didn't see anything at the scraptiffany blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful page, Kristina! Absolute spot-on take on that sketch. And I adore your photos. What gorgeous daughters you have. Too bad they get so big so quickly, huh? Love your coffee filter flowers. :)
    And loved your comment about your DH's 50th birthday and all those bottles of Jack Daniels. You really had me laughing at that. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh but this is beautiful! I love those flowers you made and the little pearl butterfly is just too cute! What a great idea! Your girls are very lovely and just add to the beauty of your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those flowers! Cute pictures of your girls, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great flowers! they are so cute! What fun pictures! I miss the days when me and my sisters would take fun pictures like that! Oh the memories! :D

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!