Papercraft Star Weekly Challenge Blog Design Team Call
Papercraft Star, an exciting and unique papercrafting challenge blog is looking for talented, motivated, responsible designers who have time to commit to design layouts, cards and projects weekly with both their products and sponsor products when assigned. We welcome all applicants 18 years of age or older, who live in the United States. We are sorry we are unable to accept international applicants at this time due to mailing costs of sponsor supplies however, please apply if you are interested in Guest Designer Positions!
We are putting together a team of:
1. Enthusiastic, creative people that love papercrafting, and are able to do weekly assignments such as layouts, projects and cards with their products and sponsor products when assigned, based on the weekly challenge.
2. Applicants must be able to commit to a 6-month term, beginning December 1, 2010 May 31, 2011.
3. Applicants must have a personal blog and be able to provide excellent photographs of their projects.
4. They must familiarize themselves with the Papercraft Star Design Team Guidelines and be prepared to follow those guidelines.
5. If selected, Designers must submit one project per week, create tutorials as assigned (approximately ever 6 – 8 weeks), be an active participant of the Papercraft Star message boards and actively promote Papercraft Star via their social networks or galleries (if applicable)
6. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and live in the United States. International applicants will be consider for Guest Designer positions so we encourage you to apply.
In return, you will receive:
1. An exciting way to promote your designs and increase your blog following through a professionally presented challenge blog.
2. An opportunity to be part of an exciting and unique professionally administered challenge blog that continues to be inspirational and different.
3. Sponsor products when provided.
To apply please send the following to email@example.com (please use “Design Team Call” as your subject) and include:
1. Full name, address, phone number and email address.
2. Three papercraft projects that represent both your style and your best work.
3. Complete Challenge 23 as listed on the Challenge Page at Papercraft Star (see below for details).
4. A link to your personal blog, a link to your YouTube channel (if applicable), and links to your online galleries (if applicable).
5. Design teams, if any, that you work on now or have worked on in the past.
6. Read the Design Team Guidelines posted under the Creative Team tab (scroll past all the Designer photographs) and determine if you are willing to comply with the guidelines.
7. Write a short paragraph about yourself telling us why you think you'll be a good fit for the Papercraft Star Design Team. Please also let us know that you read the Design Team Guidelines.
Additionally you must do the following:
1. Become a follower of Papercraft Star (if you are not already).
2. Sign up on the Papercraft Star Message Board
3. Complete and email with your application Challenge 23 - (this will be your first Design Team reveal if selected for the Team). The challenge: To Create a Holiday Gift Tag using Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Stamp and/or Die Cut (Cricut or Other), Ribbon or Twine, Gems or Pearls.
Submission deadline is November 5, 2010 we will announce our Design Team members on November 14, 2011.