Monday, October 18, 2010

Pennants & Banners

Pennants & Banners, that is the challenge over at ScrapTiffany this week.

I picked up some adorable bottlecaps a few months back and I knew I just had to use them for this challenge. I decided to scrap a photo from last Christmas (in an effort to get last Christmas done before this Christmas gets here!).

Carson and Matt
Christmas Morning 2009


I just loved the non-traditional colors and patterns of this christmas line by 3 Bugs in a Rug. I had a lot of fun accenting the patterns on the paper with my white gel pen and some stickles.

You can find these bottlecaps at The Stamp Doctor right HERE. The caps come in several different colors for you to choose from!

Head on over to ScrapTiffany and see what the other designers created using Pennants & and Banners.
You can enter  by emailing your project to tiffany@scraptiffany.com

Interested in what I used?
Here's the list:


Cardstock - from my stash
DP - 3 Bugs in a Rug Holiday collection
Stickles - Icicle
Letters - 3 Bugs in a Rug Chaos & Confusion
Bottlecaps - The Stamp Doctor (silver)
Snowflakes - from my stash
White Gel Pen - Uni-ball Signo Broad

9 comments:

  1. What a fab layout, love the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bottle caps are just too cute! Love what you did with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great page, Kristina! Love that sweet photo and I adore the bottlecap banner. The snowflakes layered over the bottlecaps is a great idea, and what a fun way to create a banner. LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bottle caps are a brillant idea! I am going to have to use it. Wonderful layout, Kristina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layout, kristina! love that sweet pix! the bottle cap banner is too cute! thanks for sharing and have a great week! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. way cool w he snowflakes on top of the caps. nice detail and nice lo too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bottle caps Kristina! Great idea. The layout is gorgeous. I like how you tied in the snowflake circles with the colors in the polka dotted paper. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now how did I miss this adorable layout before now??? I just love the picture of Carson and her cutie boyfriend...and I ADORE everything about this layout! What a great idea for using those bottle caps too! I would have never thought of that!!! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!