Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Death of a Cricut Mat....and possible resurrection

Okay, so my Cricut mat has been pretty much dead for well over a month. I can't tell you how much paper I have wasted still trying to cut on the darn thing. I ordered the Crafters Companion Stick Away and Stick & Spray over a month ago trying to "re-sticky" my mat. It, of course, was OUT OF STOCK. My husband kept saying "babe, just buy another mat"...but I kept saying "but I ordered that stuff, it should be here sometime soon". I started to cave after about 2 weeks of waiting. But, no store in my entire town has the 12x12 mats in stock!! WHAT?!? Are you kidding me? What is a paper crafter to do? Order some online you say? Well, I'm Italian, which means I'm stubborn. I wanted that darn spray!! Yesterday that adorable man in brown rang my doorbell, YES!! It was my box from Crafters Companion! I'm so excited...this better work!!!!

I'll let you know how it all turns out. :)

~KristinaH

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!