Sunday, May 16, 2010

File Folder Mini Book

Hi everybody, I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!
Last night I got to hang out with my scrapping group and we made a fun project with a file folder. I'm sure you have seen these before, but I wanted to share it with you. They are super easy and fast to make and  the possibilities are endless.  It's always fun getting together with a group of women to create. Fun conversations, great food, and lots of inspiration.

Here is a link to a tutorial on how to make these cute tag mini books.

Thanks for stopping by!
~KristinaH

7 comments:

  1. love it...the colors are awesome and all your embellishments are so pretty. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful!!! I am speechless as to how much these colors make me smile! I love your blog! Off to look around I am sure you will see a hundred comments from me! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous! I love the DSP you combined, great effect! Really fun!!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I love it,the colors and the wonderful idee.
    Thanks for the video.

    Sabine from germany

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this and the colors are so colorful - I just adore them... you are the mini book QUEEN for sure!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh and FYI... the link to the tutorial doesn't work kiddo! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful!! I love all the pockets and tags and papers.... Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!