Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Copic is in the Building!!

My birthday present got here!! Okay, so my B-day is still 10 days away, but I opened the box anyway!!
Here is what I got.......


Now that I have these babies, I'm gonna have to learn how to use them!! I have found a few good blogs about them and I started to play around last night. It's kinda confusing, everyone has their favorite paper/ink combo. There were a few names that kept coming up though. I guess I will just have to figure out what will work best for me. If you have any tips, let me know!!

Hope you all have a great day!
~KristinaH

5 comments:

  1. Wow! What a GREAT present! I look forward to seeing what you create with them! I'm sure you'll do great! I am still learning with these, as well...I need a LOT more colors, though! Happy Birthday (a little early)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristina, I have Copic Pen envy!!!!!
    Sorry, but I would LOVE these as a pressie, you lucky thing. Oh and Happy Birthday for in 10 days time, I will wish you it again nearer the time!!
    I use Momento ink if I am going to colour after I have stamped (dry's quick too) or if I am going to stamp and emboss I use Brilliance, the problems come cos they bleed with them being alcohol based, so you need an ink that stays put, and for me that is momento, they do loads of colours too. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhh, lucky you !! There is not one thing more appealing to me than a bunch of colors together - it gets those creative juices flowing, doesn't it. Not to mention, it is just plain beautiful to see them ! A happy birthday first, THEN my compliments to the beautiful photo. You will have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have caught the Copics bug too! I have found some good advice from Suzanne Dean over at http://www.scrapbitz.com She teaches online classes, but she also has some free tutorials of the basics. Maybe this will help? happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO EXCITED for you... you are gonna have a BLAST!!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!