Friday, February 11, 2011

Papercraft Star and The Kraft Journal

Happy Friday!!

I just wanted to give you all a quick reminder about the challenges going on this week at Papercraft Star and The Kraft Journal.

This week at Papercraft Star there is a sketch challenge happening. You have until Noon (Eastern) Saturday Feb 12th to get your submission linked up before the voting begins. The prize sponsor this week...and heck this whole month...is Copic Markers! Yes, you heard me correctly...COPIC MARKERS!! So what are you waiting for my friends...get crafty! Here is a look at the sketch,

This week at The Kraft Journal the challenge theme is "LOVE". Create a "love" inspired project and get it linked up by 6pm (Eastern) Sun Feb 13th. All participants in the challenges for the month of February have a chance to be featured on "Feature You Fridays" posts as well as be entered to win a $15.00 Kraft Outlet Store Voucher!! If you haven't visited the Kraft Outlet yet, you really should. It's a fantastic store! I know you must have at least one more "love" creation left in you before Valentines Day! Your project just needs to include either kraft cardstock or products from Kraft Outlet to be eligible for prizes.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!

1 comment:

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!