Sunday, June 13, 2010

An Altered Frame Project

Hey all!

Last night my scrapbooking gang got together to make an altered frame. I really wish that I would have taken a before picture of my frame. Let me just say, it wasn't pretty. I picked it up at Wal-Mart for $3, it was black with gold trim. It really needed help.

I used some plain cream paper, one patterned paper, a stamp, some distress ink in Vintage Photo, lots of Mod Podge, some jute, and a couple of buttons. VIOLA!!

I really LOVE how it turned out!!


I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.
Thanks for stopping by my little piece of the world!!

~KristinaH

5 comments:

  1. love your altered frame, kristina! thanks for sharing and have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Christina this frame has turned out gorgeous, I would have loved to see it before, I bet it was boaring... This is super, hope you have entered it into a nice altered art challenge, it is really good. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kristina....the frame is absolutely GORGEOUS! I absolutely LOVE it totally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out beautiful! Great job!
    Lucy Lam

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!