Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sunshine Award

I just received the Sunshine Award from Dayi's Scraproom!! Thank you so so much!!
I am supposed to pass this on to 5 blogs and list 10 things that make me happy. Since I just posted 10 things yesterday, I won't bore you with that again. If you would like to see the 10 things you can click HERE.


Okay, on to the 5 blogs that I would like to pass this on to....


2. Gaby @ She Inks A Lot



5. I'd like to pass back to Dayi....thanks so much!!

~KristinaH

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristina,
    Thanks so much for this sunshine award! That is so sweet of you to think of me!
    Hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kristina! :-) I appreciate it and love to see all the projects you are working on!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!