Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Dawn from Dawn's Additction passed a blog award on to me! Thank you so much Dawn, that was super sweet to think of me. Be sure to check out Dawn's blog, there is a little bit of everything over there.
So, it looks like I am supposed to pass this award on to 5 bloggers and list 10 things that make me happy. You know, things that make me happy change..sometimes on a daily basis! However, there are a few things that never change. But wait, I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's do the 5 bloggers first.
1. Beth @ Runs with Scraps (duh!)
2. Tracy @ I wanna build a memory (duh again)
3. Janie @ Typical Scrapbooker (ditto....um, you get the idea here)
4. Jan @ Chai tea 'n me (the fastest card maker in the west!)
5. Steph @ Sweet craf-tea chick (her name says it ALL!)
All of you ladies inspire me and are a source of MAJOR encouragement/support. Thank you so much!!
Okay, now on to the 10 things...
1. My husband, he is truly an amazing man. He makes me feel loved and adored everyday!
2. My kids, even though my son has lost his mind in puberty land right now!
3. My dogs, they keep me company. They keep my feet warm. They always give me kisses when they can sense that I'm having a rough time.
4. Steak and shrimp fajitas with a house margarita from The Loop still makes me happy!
5. Rides on the Harley still excite me. The world is an amazing place from the back of a MC! Did you know that you can sleep, read, and eat icecream cones on the back of an MC? Yep, you can...all while holding your chihuahua!!
6. Coffee! It makes me really happy....and the people around me are really happy when I drink it too!! My husband makes me coffee everyday and on the weekends he even delivers!
7. My volunteer work, both with National Mill Dog Rescue and Junior Achievement.
8. Cooking. I love to cook, always have for as long as I can remember. We sit down and have dinner together at the table, as a family, no tv, no cell phones at least 5 night a week.
9. Knowing that I am going on vacation very very soon!! I am so excited about this trip, a little stressed about the prep, but sill super excited.
10. CRAFTING!! You know I can't leave that out. I love reading about, shopping for, blog and youtube surfing, learning about, and doing crafts....mostly paper crafts.
Thanks again Dawn for this award!!
Hope you are all having a wonderful day.
Posted by Kristina at 4/28/2010 09:18:00 AM