Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Practical Scrappers and Project PageMaps

(this is my 2nd post for today, scroll down if you are looking for my Kraft Journal tutorial)




I've got a 2 for 1 post for you today. I combined my project for Practical Scrappers with my Project PageMaps. I had to skip the 13th sketch, it just wasn't working for what I had in mind. I used the 14th sketch found on page 33. It's a 3-photo 12x12 sketch but, as usual, I modified it a bit ;)



It's all about "Little Girls" today at Practical Scrappers. I couldn't resist combining these super cute papers from the My Mind's Eye Fine & Dandy collection with the even more cute photo of my daughter back when she was 18 mos old. It seems like yesterday but that photo is about 18 yrs old!!

Here is a look at us yesterday,


Okay, back to the layout.....
I used some of the trim and brads that go along with this collection and added a few flowers that I made out of tissue paper and a scallop circle punch.

Be sure to head on over to Practical Scrappers and see what the other designers came up with for "Little Girls".

6 comments:

  1. Adorable page, love the banner and what a fab picture of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww super adorable photo and page. Love the trim and the pretty flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers and the banner on this adorable layout! What a darling photo too... sweet as can be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kristina you look like sisters...You look far too young to have a daughter age 18. What is your secret?
    Gorgeous LO and I just love bunting, I have just used it on two of my Scrapbook pages. Very on-trend. Lovely work. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does this ever make me smile, Kristina! Love that photo of your and your daughter. How beautiful you both are! And what a fabulous layout, too. Sweet, sweet picture. Love the banner and LOVE those flowers to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a little cutie she was and is! Love the picture of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!