Friday, June 4, 2010

Just an update....

Hello by blogging friends!

Just wanted to pop in and give you and update on my adventure. My step-daughter, Rachael, graduated last night and I got to visit with one of my BEST friends in the world!! Today is a day of BBQ's and catching up with old friends. Saturday is our family reunion. Sunday will be a day of rest and packing so that we can hit the road Monday morning. I will be back to my own little world on Tuesday. So watch out...I'll be back with you guys on Wednesday. I have really missed my crafting family!! AND, I am getting SUPER excited about the launch of Papercraft Star, it's coming on June 23rd!!

I hope you are all doing wonderfully!

~KristinaH

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to admit...I LOVE comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by my little piece of the world. Have a great day!